ADVERTISING in South-East European INDUSTRIAL Market Magazine
South-East European INDUSTRIAL Market (SEEIM) makes it possible for the companies to popularize their products and services in 8 countries in the region of South-Eastern Europe by a single advertisement. The magazine includes unique information devoted to the markets of the region which makes it the only regional media of this perspective part of Europe.
Beeing international publication SEEIM Magazine helps company efforts in finding partners and clients in South-Eastern Europe.
Among the multiple ad options are:
- modules describing products and services
- ad frames and multi-product advertisement
- regional implementations and successful projects
- product and technlogies paid articles
Except the free consultancy when choosing the best way to advertise in Bulgaria, TLL Media Publishing House can offer you production services - ad design, translation, customization, etc. as well as editorial services for paid articles.
ONLINE advertising on the homepage of South-East European INDUSTRIAL Market - www.see-industry.com
The advertising on the homepage of SEEIM - www.see-industry.com, provides unique, valuable and interesting editorial content for the industry in the South-East European region. With a free of charge circulation it reaches a wide range the companies and professionals doing business in the region.
The online advertisement at the homepage of South-East European INDUSTRIAL Market magazine:
- Targeted auditory
- Distribution to the experts and professionals in 9 countries in the region - Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and Monte Negro, Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Croatia, Slovenia, Albania.
- Rich opportunities for presentation according to the specifics of the advertising message – standard and non standard forms
If you are interested in receiving official advertising rates, general requirements info, ad production services, etc. or you would like to have an offer for standard or non-standard advertising projects just ask TLL Media Advertising Dept.: tel. +359-2-818 3838 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download here the actual Media Data, presenting South-East European Industrial Market, advertising opportunities and advertising deadlines.